preparing for prison
prisoner's dutiesThe prisoner have aside from their rights and privileges also duties, which will be accurately assesed. So if you want do well and show respect to me and Officers, I advise you follow these guidelines.
- Speak to me Warden Daria, and to my co-workers Officer.
- You bring the fee in an envelope and you have to give it to me at the beginning of your stay.
- Money in an envelope have to be accurately calculated.
- If you want, you can bring for me and for Officers a small gift.
- Fill in a questionnaire of preferences in the system truthfully. This is the basis for thinking about you and creating a plan of your stay.
- If you have any questions or want to ask about something that concerns your stay - ask and communicate. I don't want to guess, I want to know.
- Don't distribute contact details and address of Warsaw Prison, that you received, when booking the stay.
- Don't ask to treat you differently than others. The same rules apply to anyone, who wants to meet me.
- Don't correspond with me in imposing tone. I appreciate the constructive discussion, but I'm offended by the attitude of "I pay - I require".