questions about officers1. Can I choose Officer, who will be at the session with me?
No. My prison is not a shop. Officer will be selected adequately to your preferences or to who I need during your stay.
2. Always all three officers will be with us?
No. It depends on you what kind of stay you choose and for how many Officers you decided.
3. Do always Warden Daria has to be leading the stay?
Yes. I'm Warden of Warsaw Prison. It is the highest function and I'm responsible for your stay. Therefore I am always at the meeting, although there may be moments that leave I you alone for a short while with any of the Officers.
4. Can any of the Officers take the role of leading the session?
I'm the commander here and you won’t replace me with another Officers.
5. Can I see the faces of Officers?
Officers were presented in a certain way not without reason. Apparently, they like shedding an aura of mystery. Sometimes much more interesting is not fully said something, than showing everything literally.
6. Can I enter into sexual relations with one of Officers?
No. Every Officers is for you untouchable. None of them will not be entering with you in any intimate relationships. Neither sex nor worship their bodies - it is not an option.
7. Do you always wear uniforms?
No. We wear all types of fetish clothes, mainly leather, e.g. corsets, dresses, skirts, stocking and of course high heel shoes.
8. Can I choose an outfit, that Warden and Officers will wear during my stay?
You can only write what is your fetish in regard to clothes. We will take this into account, but don't count on, that you will be our stylist and you will choose clothes for us. You are just a prisoner and should know your low position.
9. Do you drink alcohol during my stay?
Absolutely not. We don't run session under the influence of alcohol. We don't drink before you come to prison, during your stay and after it. We are always sober, to be able to consciously control the situation.
10. Do you smoke cigarettes during my stay?
Neither of us smokes cigarettes in a prison's premises.