questions about your stay1. How much time per day I spend with the Ladies and how much time I spend alone?
To torture you I dedicate a minimum 10 hours per day. The remaining time is 10 hours for a night rest and 4 hours are for breaks, meals, washing etc.
2. I worry, that I wont stand so many hours of intense torture.
Each prisoner has a different condition. One can cope and will not need breaks, and the other will need them more. I will be watching you and your ability and by this I will assign you the length and number of breaks during the day.
3. What should I do, if I state during my stay, that it is too hard role play for me?
Ask to speak with me. I'll try to find a way out of this difficult situation. Frequently I change scenario of stay and we realize practices in a friendly atmosphere or lighter scenario than that which you at first indicated. However, to avert such situation, think well what kind of stay which you choose.
4. Am I alone during the night rest in the facility?
No. Warsaw Prison is a facility, where I have my own apartment - I live here and sleep here. Therefore, you are always under my control, even at night.
5. Can you increase the temperature in the premises?
Yes, it is possible. In the premises are radiators, in addition we can use air heater to warm up rooms.
6. If I lose my privileges related to food, it means that you will starve me?
If you lose your privileges related to food, we have three possibilities. First: reduce the size of each of the three meals. Second: Reduce the number of meals to two or one. Third: You can eat, but not in a civilized manner, for example, I don't give you a cutlery, or you will eat from the floor.
7. Can I, as a result of misbehavior, lose the privilege of access to drinking water?
No. Access to drinking water is the right of a prisoner which can not be removed.
8. If during my stay I will find out, that I have to use a phone more often or at other times, I could do that?
Yes, but be aware of fact, that it probably spoil my plans for your stay, and it will force me to give you more breaks.